Ito ang mga Gabay sa pag-claim ng PAG-IBIG Contribution


Just like your bank savings deposit, you can also withdraw or claim your contributions from the Home Development Mutual Fund (HDMF) or Pag-IBIG.

If you are a member of Pag-IBIG and diligently paid your contributions, you are entitled of claiming your total accumulated savings or TAV, monthly savings, employer share, and total annual dividend earnings.

However, there are certain criteria a Pag-IBIG member needs to satisfy before he or she is considered eligible to withdraw his or her contribution. Below is the complete guide to claiming your Pag-IBIG contribution.

First, you need to know if you are eligible in claiming your Pag-IBIG savings or Provident Benefits Claim. Read on!

1. Membership Maturity

You’ve paid your Pag-IBIG contributions for at least 20 years, equivalent to 240 monthly payments. If you’re a Pag-IBIG Overseas Program (POP) member, you can claim your contributions at the end of five, 10, 15, or 20 years, depending on the option you chose during your membership registration. Check this guide to learn the ways to check your Pag-IBIG contribution payments.

2. Retirement

When you reach 65 years old, you’ll be under compulsory retirement and thus eligible to claim your Pag-IBIG contributions. You may retire earlier at age 60, from the SSS, GSIS, or government service, or under your private employer’s retirement plan, as long as you’re at least 45 years old.

3. Permanent Total Disability or Insanity

Pag-IBIG members with physical and/or mental disability due to an illness or injury, causing inability to work or run a business, may apply for Provident Benefits Claim.

4. Separation from Service due to Health Reasons

If you can no longer work because of severe health conditions, you can make a claim for your Pag-IBIG contributions. You need a doctor’s certification for this.

5. Permanent Departure from the Philippines

You can withdraw your Pag-IBIG savings before you leave the Philippines to live permanently abroad. But you have to show proof that your new country of residence has allowed you to live there indefinitely.

6. Death

For deceased Pag-IBIG members, their heirs, authorized representatives, or any appointed court administrator or executor can file the application for Provident Benefits Claim.

List of Pag-IBIG Provident Claim Requirements

  • Application for Provident Benefits (APB) Claim form
  • Basic Requirements for Pag-IBIG Provident Claim
  • Filled out Application for Provident Benefits (APB) Claim form
  • Original copy and photocopy of two valid IDs (including Pag-IBIG Loyalty Card, if any)
  • For government employees: updated service record
  • For members who can’t claim personally: Special Power of Attorney and two valid IDs each of the member and authorized representative

Additional Requirements for Different Types of Provident Claims:

1. Membership Maturity For POP members: POP Passbook 

2. Retirement

  • NSO-issued birth certificate, SSS or GSIS Retirement Voucher, or at least two valid IDs with birthdate, photo, and signature
  • For private employees aged 45 above: notarized Certificate of Early Retirement
  • For AFP, Philippine Navy, and Army members: Order of Retirement, Updated Statement of Service, and Statement of Last Payment

3. Permanent Total Disability or Insanity

  • Certification or statement from a physician
  • For private employees: SSS Total Disability Voucher
  • For AFP, Philippine Navy, and Army members: Updated Statement of Service, Statement of Last Payment, and Compulsory Disability Discharge (CDD) Order

4. Separation from Service due to Health Reasons

  • Certification or statement from a doctor
  • Notarized sworn employer’s Certification of member’s employment termination due to health reasons
  • For private employees: the latest SSS Disability Voucher

5. Permanent Departure from the Philippines

  • Notarized Sworn Declaration of Intention to Depart from the Philippines Permanently
  • Photocopy of passport
  • Immigrant visa, residence visa, settlement visa, or any other equivalent document

6. De*th

  • NSO-issued de*th certificate of member
  • Notarized Proof of Surviving Legal Heirs
  • For deceased members with children: NSO-issued birth certificate or baptismal/confirmation certificate of all children
  • For deceased members with minor or PWD children: notarized Affidavit of Guardianship

Pag-IBIG also requires the following documents from claimants to prove the relationship with the deceased member:

  • NSO-issued birth certificates of the member and claimant
  • In the absence of birth certificate: Non-Availability of Birth Record from NSO and notarized Joint Affidavit of Two Disinterested Persons
  • Certified true copy of the member’s and claimant’s baptismal or confirmation certificate
  • For single members: Certificate of No Marriage (CENOMAR)
  • For married members: NSO-issued marriage certificate and Advisory on Marriage
Steps to File a Pag-IBIG Provident Benefits Claim:

  1. Visit the Pag-IBIG branch where you have a membership record.
  2. Submit all the requirements.
  3. The staff will check their records to verify if you have filed for Provident Benefits Claim and have any unpaid Pag-IBIG housing loan, multi-purpose loan, or calamity loan. Wait for the verification process to complete.
  4. The staff will issue a Provident Benefits Acknowledgment Receipt to you. This claim stub indicates the date for pick-up of your check.

Note: Processing of Pag-IBIG contribution claims takes around eight working days (or 20 working days if you have records with other Pag-IBIG branches). 

Claim your proceeds on your scheduled pick-up date. Here’s how:

  1. If released through check, go to the Pag-IBIG office and present your claim stub and two valid IDs at the Cashier.
  2. If released through your payroll account or disbursement card, go to any accredited ATM or bank and check then withdraw the proceeds.